The publicity, networking and lobbying activities of the Bishop’s Stortford Chamber of Commerce make membership an excellent investment for your business.
- Your company details listed in both our published and on-line trade directories with a hyperlink to your own website and the option of a full screen pop-up advertisement.
- Members receive our official bi-monthly newsletter ‘Notice Board’, and a copy of our Annual Chamber Directory containing the membership list, useful contacts, local and general information.
- An invitation to our monthly business breakfasts at the Bishop’s Stortford Golf Club, with the opportunity to give a brief talk and distribute publicity material.
- The right to raise issues for discussion by the Chamber Committee with a view to having your interests represented at local, regional or government level.
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting, other business seminars and social occasions arranged by the Chamber throughout the year.
- Invitations to county-wide activities through our affiliation to the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Hear from our members
Membership fees and structure
|Sole Trader – Start-up
|1 – 5 employees
|6 – 25 employees
|25 – 49 employees